Friday, August 23, 2013

In knitting news...

I'm feeling a bit guilty about just how little time I've spent knitting lately. Must rectify by getting out of bed earlier! However I do have some photos to share :-)

Owl milo for one cute baby in Naturally Loyal 8 ply? Size 6 months

Jarred Flood's rosebud hat in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino (apologies for the dark photo)


This is finished but I love the close up of the bobbles.
Gwen Stacy hat in Naturally Loyal 10 ply.
I want all this yarn!!!!!! Visited Holland Road Yarn Company. So tempting!

And I got interviewed for the paper about Lights Up Knitting. Also taught these 3 to knit!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had more hours in my days... seeing all your knitting photos really makes me want to start now, but I need to get up to date with my scrapbooking first.

    ReplyDelete