Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Moon Day 10

Day 10: Wishing on a blue moon

Kat writes: if you had one wish - guaranteed to be fulfilled by the end of 2013 - what would it be?

I would be in Peru working as a volunteer in a school in the mornings and a daycare centre in the afternoons, 4 days a week. I would use my 3 day weekend to sit overlooking the Pacific Ocean and many surfers, knitting. 

This isn't going to happen by the end of the year but I wish it would! This would be my routine for a few months as part of an extended trip around South America.

Not quite as unlikely, but still just a wish not a reality, would be to be able to take an entire week off work and spend it at home pottering. A whole week to catch up on jobs like cleaning the bathroom ceiling and filling the freezer with meals. A whole week when I could drink wine at lunchtime, knit, read and sew.... I always go away when I have 3 days or more off in a row but it'd be so relaxing to have an at home holiday!

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about not getting enough "me" time to sit and drink wine, read and knit. YOur wish to get to peru... is that something that is in your future. If so I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous wish! I hope the opportunity comes to you sooner than you expect. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be an awesome wish to come true!
    I hope you are having fun on your holiday!

    ReplyDelete